Thursday 8 January 2015

It's alright to dream

January 7, 2015
I am currently sitting in this restaurant called “Lorenzo’s Way” in Greenbelt 5.
It’s my first time eating here and I am quite excited to eat.
Yeah, late lunch. J
I bought something from H&M, I bought sweatpants and I also bought something for my face from Landmark.
I am thinking about graduation and where I am going to be after college. I worry a lot about my future, but sometimes its okay not to think about what’s going to happen. You have to live a little and see how your future has in store for you.
That’s what I am very excited about.
I am always excited for what my future has in store for me. I don’t want to sound redundant but you know it’s true.
When I was a kid, I wanted to be so many things and dream of becoming someone big. I still do, though, don’t get me wrong. I have so many dreams in life and I wish that I could make them come true all at once.
Sadly, I can’t.
Things I want to be:
Ø  Director
Ø  Blogger
Ø  Youtuber
Ø  Author
Ø  Intern for WWE
Ø  Actress
Ø  Singer
Some quotes for you and me:
“Be the best version of you.” –Zoe Sugg

Goal: Be happy with what you have, alright?

No comments:

Post a Comment