Thursday 8 January 2015

Speak up

January 6, 2015
I am going to be honest with you guys here.
As cliché as it sounds, but I have been a victim of bullying. At least in someone’s life they have been bullied. I was verbally bullied; I was called so many names.
Background check: I come from an exclusive school for girls.
Many things can happen, like, so much in many right and wrong ways.
Back to the point, the one thing that I hated during high school was when I was called stalker. I bet you’re asking why, well, I was in 2nd year high school I had this huge crush on a girl who was in the higher batch than I was. (She was in 3rd year and I was in 2nd year at that time)
Anyway, when she knew that I had a crush on her she made sure that my life was a living hell and let me tell you how much I hated. I didn’t want to go to school at all and I didn’t want to see my classmates because they knew how much I liked knowing them they’ll just tease me.
I was called a stalker because wherever she was, I was there, it wasn’t my fault because the school that we were both in was small and, of course, I couldn’t do anything about it really. She was also in the basketball team and her coach told the principal that I was stalker but I really wasn’t.
The only thing I did wrong was that I liked to her much that it caused me pain that was it.
There’s nothing
It’s something I don’t want to remember because it hurt me too much.
I started cutting myself, it’s a bad thing to do but I was just 14 or 15 at that time. She graduated the year 2012 and I was 16.
There’s something that I am very grateful for, it’s that I became a better person.


Goal: Stand up for yourself. Face your battles and don’t give up just because you’re going through a tough time.

No comments:

Post a Comment