Thursday 8 January 2015

It's okay not to be okay, sometimes.

January 8, 2015
People know me as someone who is always happy-go-lucky type.
I am a happy person.
The summer before college, I told myself that I’d live a happy life in college. I wanted to face my problems as a mature young lady who was facing her biggest challenge. My biggest challenge going into college was adjusting to having boys around the classroom. I had boys as my teachers during high school but from pre-school to high school I attended an exclusive school for girls.
For the first few weeks, I had a hard time adjusting to have boys around because coming from an all-girls school can have an effect you. You act like a total guy, you know what I mean?
Girls who know what I’m talking about what I’m talking about.
 I got along with my boy classmates/friends pretty quickly as a matter of fact.
Back to point, I only am happy because I don’t want people to see how broken I really am in the inside. I go through drama at home I wish I could tell somebody.
I can’t even erase the feeling of nervousness because I don’t even want to go home because I know I’d be hearing and seeing the same things again and again. Sometimes I am sick and tired of this person just making of people and they don’t even know how much it hurts.
I show a brave face in front of my family and in front of my friends. I want to show them how brave I am, it’s my main goal to not break down in front of everybody.
To be honest, crying isn’t a sign of weakness. It’s a sign that you’re not going to face your problem alone. You know what I mean, right?
The toughest I have shown to my friends and family was the time I was labeled a stalker. I didn’t want to show people that I was hurt and that it pained me, but really it did.

Goal: Surround yourself with positive people. Keep Smiling.

No comments:

Post a Comment